The Intensive Foreign Language Instruction Program at U of I offers low-cost classes in 10 different languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English as a Second Language.
- The first Midwest Korean Speech Contest will be held at Northwestern University, Harris Hall 107 (1881 Sheridan Rd, Evanston, IL 60208) on Saturday, April 13 from 1:30 to 6 pm.
- Elementary KOR courses (KOR 201 & 202) will be offered during summer term II 2019.
- This all-day North Korea symposium will be held on March 28, 2019 at Spurlock Museum Knight Auditorium (600 S.
- Students are invited to participate in the Fourth Annual Korean Speech Contest on Thursday, April 4th.
- * Pizzas and beverages will be provided to all participants, in addition to promotional goods (note, pen, Mobile Phone Griptok).
- Korean Conversation Table is an informal weekly gathering where participants get to practice their spoken Korean with native speakers of Korean.
- Date & Time: Friday, Oct 5, 2018, 2:00 pm (Talk 2:00-3:30 pm; Reception 3:30-4:30 pm) Location: Levis Faculty Center, Room 300 (919 West Illinois Street, Urbana)
- The next Korean placement/proficiency test will be administered on Friday, January 11 2019. For more information on where to sign up online for the test, please contact Ms.
- CEAPS Speaker Series - Jong Bum Kwon "Homeless, Abandoned: Affective Lives in Post-industrial South Korea"
- KU ISC Information Session @ UIUC
- [Date changed] Business and Languages in Emerging Markets Symposium on April 19 (free to students and faculty)
- The next Korean placement/proficiency test will be administered as follows: