In Engaging the Other: “Japan and Its Alter-Egos”, 1550-1850, Ronald P.
- New book by EALC Professor Emeritus Ronald Toby: Engaging the Other: 'Japan' and Its Alter-Egos, 1550-1850
- The Intensive Foreign Language Instruction Program at U of I offers low-cost classes in 10 different languages, including Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English as a Second Language.
- Actus Consulting Group is recruiting Japanese speakers for various entry positions in Japanese companies in the U.S.
- Unfinished business and life after death are the themes of The Afterlife of Kenzaburo Tsuruda, a haunting tale of redemption by Elisabeth Wilkins Lombardo (BA, Asian Studi
- Justin Brook (Spring 2017)
- Miriam Horsley (AY 2016-2017)
- The Year-in-Japan program is featured on the latest news of the School of Literatures, Cultures,
- 皆さん、こんにちは！ Hello, everyone! My name is Teresa Fornoff and I graduated from UIUC in May of 2015. My major was EALC, concentrating in Japanese.